Get Started with Crowdfunding
1. We love helping revolutionary founders succeed and have an impact. Please tell us about your idea:
2. If your company meets our criteria, we will be in touch shortly to learn more about your venture.
3. After the interview, prospective campaigner and UpEffect will together decide if crowdfunding is the right move for your company at this time. If so, welcome to the UpEffect family!
4. We will get started on creating a personalised project schedule for you, set up weekly office hours with our crowdfunding coach and set up a Kick-off call. See our Services page for more information on what's included in the Standard Package.
5. We also offer an array of bespoke marketing and PR services that will help your company build the traction needed to ensure a successful campaign. These services are also a great help for companies that aren't quite ready for crowdfunding. See our Services page for more information.
Our work has been seen in: